Group Training Program
The HHA Group Training Program is designed to give player individual instruction in a group setting to allow for skill development, simulated game play and small sided game situation to apply the skills learned. Group Training is the one of the best ways of training for an individual looking to receive skill instruction and also allowing for live play.
Each session last 75min in length. Players are able to purchase 4, 12, 20, and 30 sessions.
- These sessions focus on developing the shooting, core ball handling, passing, footwork, finishing skills and team offensive and defensive concepts
- Typically but not limited to players in these classes range grades 3rd-5th boys and girls. Any first time client in these grades should start in this class – then recommendations will be made by Coach Hoffman regarding the best class moving forward.
- These sessions focus on more advanced, position specific skills and game situations.
- Players are required to be able to perform the core skills of the Essential Skills workouts before participating.
- Typically but not limited to players in these sessions play from 5th-8th grade boys and girls. If you are a first time client, begin with a Essential Skills class before signing up for any Advanced classes.
445-6pm 3-4th boys 6-715pm 6-8th girls 715-8:30pm 6-8th boys
445-6pm 5-6th boys 6-7:15pm 6-8th girls 7:15-8:30pm 6-8th boys
420-535pm 3-5th boys 535-650pm 3-4th girls
445-6pm 3-5th girls 6-715pm 3-5th boys 715-830pm 6-8th girls
445-6pm 3-5th girls 535-650pm 6-7th boys 650-805pm 3-5th boys
Each session last 75min in length. Players are able to purchase 4, 12, and 20 sessions. The HHA Group Training Program begins Sept 16th and lasts until March 6th
4 sessions = $160
12 sessions = $360
20 sessions = $650 7th-12th Grade 4 week Pre-Season Training